1. Which institute has been selected as the first recipient of the Prime Minister’s Yoga Award?
[A] Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana (SVYASA), Bangaluru
[B] Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute (RIMYI), Pune
[C] Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education (LNIPE), Gwalior
[D] Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, New Delhi
2. What is the theme of the 2017 International Yoga Day (IYD)?
[A] Yoga for Health
[B] Yoga for Peace
[C] Yoga for Healthy mind
[D] Yoga for Healthy living
3. India has signed how much amount of loan agreement with Asian Development Bank (ADB) to upgrade 64 small towns of Madhya Pradesh?
[A] $355 million
[B] $175 million
[C] $275 million
[D] $425 million
4. India has signed a historical agreement with which country to promote cooperation in the field of archives?
[A] South Africa
5. India’s first indigenously built floating dock (FDN-2) has launched on which shipyard?
[A] Goa Shipyard
[B] Bharati Shipyard
[C] Bombay Dockyard
[D] Kattupalli Shipyard
6. Who is leading the Indian delegation at the 2017 BIO International Convention?
[A] Y S Chowdary
[B] Harsh Vardhan
[C] M Venkaiah Naidu
[D] Arun Jaitley
7. Which state government has announced free education for girls in Government Schools and colleges from Nursery to PhD?
[D] Uttar Pradesh
8. Which Indian agri microbiologist has been conferred with the 2017 Ministry of Environment Award in Japan?
[A] Anil Kakodkar
[B] Harish Chandra
[C] Shrihari Chandraghatgi
[D] Jayant Vishnu Narlikar
9. Who will be the new Union Home Secretary of India?
[A] Madhusudhan Prasad
[B] Anand Kumar
[C] Rajiv Gauba
[D] Ajay Kumar Bhalla
10. The Lahugala Kitulana National Park is located in which country?
[B] Sri Lanka
Ans will be updated soon.....