1. International Day of Yoga: 21 June
2. Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute becomes first recipient of PM’s yoga award
- The institute was established on January 19, 1975.
- The Institute is dedicated to Smt. Ramamani Iyengar, the wife of Yogacharya B.K.S. Iyengar.
3. Punjab Announced Free Education For Girls From Nursery To PhD
- Shri. VP Singh Badnore is the governor of Punjab.
- Takhni-Rehmapur Wildlife Sanctuary is situated in Punjab.
4. Meghalaya Govt signs two MoUs with SBI for digital transaction
- Mukul Sangma is the present CM of Meghalaya.
- Banwarilal Purohit is the Governor of Meghalaya.
5. Hike Messenger partners with YES Bank to launch in-app Wallet
ii. With Unified Payments Interface support enabled in Hike 5.0, users can now do free and instant bank-to-bank transfers with their friends.
- Kavin Bharti Mittal is the founder and CEO of Hike Messenger.
- Mr. Rana Kapoor is the Managing Director & CEO of YES Bank.
- The Bank was founded in 2004.
- Yes Bank is Headquartered in Mumbai.
6. Ayurveda specialist Rajesh Kotecha appointed special secretary in Ayush ministry
- Shripad Yasso Naik is the Minister of AYUSH.
7. Saudi Arabia's Mohammed bin Salman appointed Crown Prince
- Riyadh is the capital of Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi riyal is the currency of Saudi Arabia.
8. In historic first, UNICEF appoints Syrian refugee Muzoon Almellehan as Goodwill Ambassador
- UNICEF Headquarters in New York City, USA.
- It was founded in 1946.
- Anthony Lake became the sixth Executive Director of the UNICEF.
9. India re-nominates Justice Dalveer Bhandari for another term as ICJ judge
- The ICJ was established in 1945.
- The ICJ headquarters in the Hague, Netherlands.
11. India and Portugal sign a historical agreement to promote Cooperation in the Field of Archives
- Mr. Raghvendra Singh is the Secretary to the Government of India and Director General of the National Archives of India.
- Nandini Singla is the Ambassador of India to Portugal.
13. Annabel Mehta awarded with the Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE)
- The Order of the British Empire was created in 1917 by King George V.
14. Anil Kumble resigns as Head Coach of Indian Cricket team